Diplomate American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Dr. Pierson was born and raised outside of Houston, Texas. She decided to pursue a career in veterinary medicine after traveling internationally with Christian Veterinary Mission.
She graduated from Texas A&M University in 2006 with a Bachelors of Science in Animal Science and in 2010 with her Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Pierson practiced general small animal medicine and surgery for 3 years prior to pursuing her specialty in veterinary ophthalmology.
Dr. Pierson worked closely with Dr. Warren to complete her American Board of Veterinary Ophthalmology approved residency at Veterinary Eye Institute.
In her free time, Dr. Pierson and her husband, Ben, enjoy good food, traveling and outdoor activities with their greyhound, Icon.
• Bachelor of Science: Texas A&M University (Summa Cum Laude)
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine
• Residency: Veterinary Eye Institute
• Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
• American Veterinary Medical Association
• American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
• American Association of Equine Practitioners
• Christian Veterinary Mission
• Collin County Veterinary Medical Association
• Dallas County Veterinary Medical Association