Dr. Eng was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She grew up wanting to practice zoological and exotic animal medicine.
In 2006 she graduated from Texas A&M University with her B.S. in Biomedical Science and Animal Science and earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in 2013. Dr. Eng originally practiced mixed animal medicine and surgery before transitioning to small animal emergency for 3 years prior to pursuing her specialty in veterinary ophthalmology.
Dr. Eng has completed her ophthalmology internship and is currently in her first year of ophthalmology residency with Veterinary Eye Institute.
In her free time, Dr. Eng enjoys kite surfing in Hawaii, riding elephants, visiting Disney World, and eating carbs!
- Bachelor of Science: Texas A&M
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Residency: Veterinary Eye Institute
• American Veterinary Medical Association
• American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists