Christine Stambler, DVM is a resident who joined the team at VEI Deerfield Beach and VEI Fort Lauderdale July 2022.
Dr. Stambler received her Bachelor of Arts in History at St. Joseph’s University in Long Island, NY in 2011. In 2019, she earned her Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine from the Royal Veterinary College, University of London in London/Hertfordshire in the UK. Next, Dr. Stambler completed a Small Animal Medicine & Surgery internship at Veterinary Medical Center of Long Island in West Islip, NY followed by a specialty internship in ophthalmology at NorthStar VETS in Robbinsville, NJ in 2020 and 2021, respectively.
She maintains numerous professional memberships including the AVMA, MRCVS, NYSVMS, and LIVMA. Dr. Stambler is also a RECOVER Certified BLS and ALS Rescuer, has a Certificate of Veterinary Compassionate Care Proficiency (CVCCP), and is QPR Gatekeeper certified.
Personal time is spent outside, golfing, cooking, or spending time at the beach. She loves traveling and trying new cuisines, as well as spending time her partner, John, and their cats and dog.
- Bachelor of Arts: St. Joseph’s University
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine: Royal Veterinary College, University of London
- Small Animal Medicine & Surgery Internship: Veterinary Medical Center of Long Island
- Specialty Internship: NorthStar VETS
- Residency: Veterinary Eye Institute