Dr. Fife is a Board-certified Veterinary Ophthalmologist and practices at the VEI Orlando location.
Dr. Fife attended the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree and graduated cum laude from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine in Gainesville, FL.
Following veterinary school, Dr. Fife completed an internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Virginia Tech University in Blacksburg, VA. He then went on to complete a residency in comparative ophthalmology at Eye Care for Animals in Tustin, CA.
His research had been published in journals including Veterinary Ophthalmology, Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, and The Journal of Experimental Biology. He has also presented research at the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists and the Society of Integrative and Comparative Biology meetings.
- Undergraduate: University of Utah
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Florida, graduated cum laude
- Internship: Virginia Tech University, Small Animal Medicine and Surgery
- Residency: Eye Care for Animals
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists