SARAH BRATTAIN, DVM, MPH
Specialty Intern in Veterinary Ophthalmology
Sarah Brattain, DVM, MPH is a specialty intern in veterinary ophthalmology who joined VEI Plano in June 2022.
Dr. Brattain received her Bachelor of Science in Biological Science as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Analysis and Policy from Boston University in Boston, MA. She continued her studies in Boston, MA earning her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University as well as her master’s degree in public health from Tufts University School of Medicine in 2021. The following year, she completed a Small Animal Medicine & Surgery internship at The Ohio University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH.
In her free time, Dr. Brattain enjoys hiking, traveling, trying new restaurants, and spending time with her husband, family, and friends.
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Science: Boston University
- Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Analysis & Policy: Boston University
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University
- Masters in Public Health: Tufts University School of Medicine
- Small Animal & Surgery Internship: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine