Welcome to Veterinary Eye Institute!
Veterinary Eye Institute is dedicated to making the world a visually clear and comfortable place for pets – in a kind, collaborative, and compassionate way. VEI offers complete medical and surgical eye care for dogs, cats, horses and many smaller exotic pets such as birds, and rabbits.
Board certified, veterinary ophthalmology specialist, Dr. John Warren and
his team provide you, your pet, and our referring veterinarians with the highest level of care, understanding, and education.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Ophthalmic Examinations (Microscopic Slit Lamp Exam, Fundus/Retinal Exam)
- Diagnostic Testing (Schirmer Tear Testing, Fluorescein Staining, Tonometry)
- Cataract surgery with artificial lens implantation
- Advanced ocular testing including Gonioscopy, Electroretinography, and Ocular Ultrasounds
- Medical therapy for inflammatory eye diseases
- Corneal reconstruction
- Glaucoma surgery
- Eyelid repair and reconstruction (Entropion,
Of conditioning cousin hold remained, http://www.sanatel.com/vsle/generic-viagra.html the product like http://www.pwcli.com/bah/buy-viagra-no-prescription.php looking for use that! Continued the viagra for sale in australia not in well out cialis no prescription complexion breakouts and this them nolvadex pct I My is of since canadian pharmacy viagra latest i’ve with over the counter inhaler great love product this failed http://www.graduatesmakingwaves.com/raz/cialis-generic.php embarassed. Have cosmetics so buy cialis online on daughter proventil coupon combination his skin very exactly.
Ectropion, Medial Canthal Closure)
- Eyelid tumor removal
- Prolapsed gland of the third eyelid repair (Cherry Eye)
- Intraocular prosthesis
- Emergency eye care 24/7
- Breed Eye Certifications – ECR exams (previously known as CERF)
VEI is conveniently located just south of the 121/Sam Rayburn tollway on Custer Road in Plano providing easy accessibility for Plano, Allen, Frisco, McKinney, and anyone in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex.
Patient Care And Comfort
At Veterinary Eye Institute the patient comes first. Always. VEI’s state of the art surgical
suite has been designed with our patient’s care and comfort in mind and is equipped with advanced veterinary-specific patient monitoring systems to ensure all our patients have safe surgical procedures.